Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to worry anyone but there’s a reasonably good chance I’ll be going to the hospital within the next few days. And I’m not sure when they’d release me, and I highly doubt I would have internet access during this time. So if I disappear, that’s the reason why.

Not to worry anyone but there’s a reasonably good chance I’ll be going to the hospital within the next few days. And I’m not sure when they’d release me, and I highly doubt I would have internet access during this time. So if I disappear, that’s the reason why.

Best wishes my dude

Be strong bro!

People of CivFanatics, I'm afraid that somebody has to inform you that today is...

Spoiler :

The hospital visit has been delayed, miscommunication that caused me to think it was coming immediately. Sorry, everyone.

In a day or two I will officially be quitting my use of the computer. I'll still be on here, but only through my phone. Also, I'm going to be starting some real-life stuff, so hopefully my presence here will become a lot more sporadic.

(Not that I dislike you all, of course, but this new phase will be much healthier for me.)

In a day or two I will officially be quitting my use of the computer. I'll still be on here, but only through my phone. Also, I'm going to be starting some real-life stuff, so hopefully my presence here will become a lot more sporadic.

(Not that I dislike you all, of course, but this new phase will be much healthier for me.)

Good luck. :)

People of CivFanatics, I'm afraid that somebody has to inform you that today is...

Spoiler :

Redéu si no fa anys que no et veia per aquí.

Moderator Action: CFC rules require a translation for non-English text. ~ Arakhor

Last edited by a moderator:
^Translation: Generic exclamation about how Jo(h)an(na)K hasn't seen gangleri2001 for years.

This is my last week at work for a while, starting this weekend I'm going to be super busy. I'll be gone a while after my wedding on the 6th.
:woohoo: it will be beautiful and do have a great time after. We will want the whole story when you come back. Pics too!

Last edited:
Back from five days in Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom