Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need all the diversity we can get.

Welcome back Mary, We've been waiting on shopping updates and any pics,

I quit facebook years ago and never went back. I do prefer a place with moderation and a smaller, more intimate community!

This is my third favorite forum ... my first is my women's group, which is very friendly and supportive. I enjoy talking to my friends at my Star Trek forum, and it's well moderated. I love so many of you here, I keep coming back despite some other people!

I'm flying to Georgia on Friday for my grandmother's 85th birthday :)

Pics or the wedding didn't happen!
Oh well if I can keep it unofficial, then that means there's still hope for me and you?

Last edited:
Hygro knows the details behind the manner in which I left Facebook. I'm not going say what it is (and hope he doesn't either) but let's just say my mind was not in a rational place and I did something very regrettable.

Oh well if I can keep it unofficial, then that means there's still hope for me and you?
Oh there's always hope for us! Nothing is written in stone. Roots can be upended, lives can be remoulded, husbands can be murdered. So don't worry about that! Plenty of time.

Bonus points if it's someone else's husband.

I really don't get the part that you guys saying that OT is a kind of a bad place to hangout, I think OT is more nicer, civil, smarter and tolerance than most of the life out there, not a bad place to hang out at all.

Off early tomorrow morning to St. Louis for a week. Imu's has asked me to bring along any old Pizza Hut boxes I have lying around so they can add sauce and cheese and resell it as something original.

You ate the pizzas and could tell them apart from the boxes?

Tales of American pizza chains are basically cheap horror stories. What'm I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom