Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shin-chan or bust!

Oh please, of course that according to the rules of translation transmogrification we'd write ‘Syn/Sin’ and pronounce the s as sh.

I'm traveling for work tomorrow afternoon, I'll be gone for a few days! :)

My boss' boss is taking me, my boss, and my colleague who's also visiting out for girls-night happy hour on Thursday, should be fun!

I'm traveling for work tomorrow afternoon, I'll be gone for a few days! :)

My boss' boss is taking me, my boss, and my colleague who's also visiting out for girls-night happy hour on Thursday, should be fun!
Don't drink too much....you how you get when you drink too much

Travelling to Canada tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with some family! I'm going by myself since hubby has to work. I was going to stay at my cousin's place, but he's having a HUGE number of relatives, and because of my ... sleeping needs lol ... I decided to book a hotel suite. I absolutely need my sleep, if I don't get a good eight hours (and to bed at a decent hour!) I'll feel physically sick.

I'll be making a few things on Saturday for dinner, including my onion gravy, a meatless roast, and garlic bread.

Oh and I'm driving home on Monday! It's a holiday for me, so I only need to take one day off from work.

My gf is coming to my parents' house for Thanksgiving so I'm excited
girlfriend + parents + holiday event = announcement?

girlfriend + parents + holiday event = announcement?

No, we're not getting engaged or having a kid or anything like that. Just the first Thanksgiving we're having as a couple, and as she is from Zimbabwe and her immediate family scattered across two continents I wanted her to come and have Thanksgiving with us.

Good luck.

Travelling to Canada tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with some family! I'm going by myself since hubby has to work. I was going to stay at my cousin's place, but he's having a HUGE number of relatives, and because of my ... sleeping needs lol ... I decided to book a hotel suite. I absolutely need my sleep, if I don't get a good eight hours (and to bed at a decent hour!) I'll feel physically sick.

I'll be making a few things on Saturday for dinner, including my onion gravy, a meatless roast, and garlic bread.

Oh and I'm driving home on Monday! It's a holiday for me, so I only need to take one day off from work.
Beware of grumpy Canadians. Thanksgiving weekend is when the advance polls are happening for the upcoming federal election.

Off to London for 10 days.

The original. Accept no substitutes.

I'm going out of town again this weekend. Not too far, just a little mini-resort in western Michigan, for a little pampering time. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and coming back sometime on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom