Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet ze doggos for us!

Enjoy your Kyriakos-free time! The deepest longing of any OTer.

I'll probably be taking up @Kyriakos invitation to go on vacation. Undoubtedly he'll want to gloat about it, at least to himself, as an offset to whatever unhappiness drives that need to spam lies constantly. If anyone misses me, be sure to show your appreciation.

Stay where you are, Tim, and find even more friends in the internet world! Rejoice in knowing that at CFC there is a home for you!
It is only fitting, since you came a long way from being a robber or such trash.

It was time for myself to leave, anyway, thanks for making this more clear to see.

Stay where you are, Tim, and find even more friends in the internet world! Rejoice in knowing that at CFC there is a home for you!
It is only fitting, since you came a long way from being a robber or such trash.

It was time for myself to leave, anyway, thanks for making this more clear to see.

Bye now. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

*facepalm*

I'm going to need to be taking another break. I don't know when/if I'm coming back, and I have half a mind to ask the Admins to delete my account.

They don’t allow accounts to be deleted.

Which is a pretty dumb policy. And some of the stated reasons for it don't make much sense since other forums that are similar to this one allow people to delete accounts without it screwing up anything. My guess is they want to keep the number of registered users up because it looks good for potential advertisers.

Anyway, it's been made perfectly clear to me that I'm not welcome here anymore. So congratulations, you have all finally succeeded in getting rid of me, something I know a lot of you have been hoping for for a long time. I'll be asking to have my account perma-banned since they won't delete it.
Are you going to post this on the same day each month? You did this on February 19th too.

It's only the 18th though

Which is a pretty dumb policy. And some of the stated reasons for it don't make much sense since other forums that are similar to this one allow people to delete accounts without it screwing up anything. My guess is they want to keep the number of registered users up because it looks good for potential advertisers.

Anyway, it's been made perfectly clear to me that I'm not welcome here anymore. So congratulations, you have all finally succeeded in getting rid of me, something I know a lot of you have been hoping for for a long time. I'll be asking to have my account perma-banned since they won't delete it.

FWIW I tend to agree with a solid majority of your political opinions. (not 100% though). I also like reading your posts.

I think they have publicly stated that they don't delete accounts because it causes database problems.

I am back.
Left two months ago as part of my effort to make a clean cut between 2005-2019 and get my life in order, but then this damned pandemic started.
Everything is on hold and I have too much free time that I shouldn't spend outside.
What did I miss ?
Are there some good forum soap opera plots I missed ?
DM me about the Tim/Kyriakos beef.

I tried to send you a PM but I am not allowed b/c your account is on quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom