Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

I got a phone call from my sister yesterday, to tell me that our mother has died.

It was very sudden, and likely CoViD-related (we are waiting for the coroner to get in touch).

I will probably be away from CFC for the next couple of weeks at least.

Take care, and stay healthy,

Best,

T
Best to you and your family. Be safe.

I am sorry, T.

I'm very sorry for your loss @tjs282

I've lost my mom back in 2016, it hurts a lot, I know. Best of luck friend. Sorry for Your loss . :(

OK, I missed you all, so I'm back.

Thanks to all well-wishers, wasn't expecting that at all :grouphug:

I'll probably steer clear of the Covid-related threads though.

Might be back for a bit or just a driveby of a couple of posts, we'll see. Not like I ever was a super active poster, but I've basically been away from CFC for about 2 years now, which is probably the longest ever which feels weird on a site I've used for about 18 years, over half my life. Feels kinda... foreign to me now.

But after getting sucked into the craphole that is reddit discussions, it's refreshing to be back to a different atmosphere and I'm enjoying browsing the forums right now so I hope I can be back on a more regular basis.

I really miss @Owen Glyndwr posts. stumbled upon some of his via search recently. always such insightful and nuanced posts. I saw one of their posts in the Trump/MalcomX/Caeser cluster**** so they're definitely lurking :D

Stay longer. :3

Please.

I made the decision to post less on here. Recently the Civ 6 forums (not OT) have been pretty frustrating and I get little joy out of it. On the other hand, OT is very enjoyable, but takes away too much of my time. I have noticed I conditioned myself super hard to refresh CFC whenever I'm not doing anything consciously, and that's pretty bad. Anyone who wants to reach out or get my contact details for other platforms can just PM me, I get eMail notification, and most of y'all I have on Steam/Skype anyway at this point. I'm not just doing it for this forum, I also got rid of Reddit & other stuff. Hopefully it'll help me do more of the things I want to achieve. Maybe I'll be posting in the bodybuilding or Iron Will thread. But anyway, I'll be back soon :)

I made the decision to post less on here. Recently the Civ 6 forums (not OT) have been pretty frustrating and I get little joy out of it. On the other hand, OT is very enjoyable, but takes away too much of my time. I have noticed I conditioned myself super hard to refresh CFC whenever I'm not doing anything consciously, and that's pretty bad. Anyone who wants to reach out or get my contact details for other platforms can just PM me, I get eMail notification, and most of y'all I have on Steam/Skype anyway at this point. I'm not just doing it for this forum, I also got rid of Reddit & other stuff. Hopefully it'll help me do more of the things I want to achieve. Maybe I'll be posting in the bodybuilding or Iron Will thread. But anyway, I'll be back soon :)

I support you, do what you gotta do, and don't look back till you reach your rl check point, good luck Jung and best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom