Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came to check out what's happening here and WTF EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED
That's pretty much how we all reacted. Site Feedback can probably answer whatever questions you might have about where everything got to.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :D

That terrifying moment when you realise your CFC account is 14 years old...

I'm back to discuss how not great Civ6 is! A lot older, wiser and hairier. :D
Quit acting like you're part of the old guard, Anarchy. ;) I had to pop in for my yearly (or 10 months in this case) visit.

On Civ 6.....it is fun but oh sooooooo broke (the AI especially). Definitely going to wait for a 50% sale to buy it or maybe an expansion.

I wouldn't say I'm back by any means - but I saw CFC on a Facebook link and had to check it out. After trying all 20 of my passwords that it could have been in that time, I made it back in...and wow this place has changed.

EDIT: And all I REALLY wanted was to get on #fiftychat...someone shoot me that on private message.

I wouldn't say I'm back by any means - but I saw CFC on a Facebook link and had to check it out. After trying all 20 of my passwords that it could have been in that time, I made it back in...and wow this place has changed.
The changes are quite recent. If you're having problems with anything, there are several threads in Site Feedback that should be able to help you.

Just clicked it on my mobile and it worked here.

That sounds suspiciously like a Planescape reference. :)

oh please tell me that's true

I'll be away for a while. Hopefully will see you guys soon.

I've returned to make Civfanatics off topic great again.

Anyone remember me? I'm back after almost 9 years of being gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom