Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
ts tsk, I am gone for YEARS, come back for tech help, and CFC has a new look but it all the same! With the same people, even!

I got a bad flu on Christmas Eve and spent a week or so after that in bed. It's my first day at work after the holidays and I'm feeling better, but we haven't even done our gift exchange yet. Yep, I got everyone sick.

Anyway, I was away from everything over the break and will need some time to get back into things now that I'm feeling better. So probably won't have much time to visit here for a bit

:(

It's no fun being sick during the holidays. Glad to see you're getting over it.

I got a bad flu on Christmas Eve and spent a week or so after that in bed. It's my first day at work after the holidays and I'm feeling better, but we haven't even done our gift exchange yet. Yep, I got everyone sick.

Anyway, I was away from everything over the break and will need some time to get back into things now that I'm feeling better. So probably won't have much time to visit here for a bit
Get well soon dude. :)

Back here, recovering from Skyrim addiction. In a week or two I probably won't be able to look at the game without retching. (Did love that music though.)

Last edited:
I'm slowly making my return to CFC.

Sticking my toes into the off-topic waters. Hopefully, they don't get bitten off.

Welcome back! :thumbsup:

Sadly, IALS got disappeared in the migration, along with all the other social groups.

Hi, Lemon! :)

Always nice to see people from the on-topic forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom