Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe it's just easier to get distracted by reading online, as opposed to settling down with a physical book.

I know my attention span has shortened over the years. Tonight I've been alternating among posting here, posting at TrekBBS, checking email, watching episodes of Outlander on Netflix, and playing Gardenscapes. Before I turn in for the night (it's 1:30 am here), I might check fanfiction.net to see if there are any new chapters of the Bonanza and Timeless stories I've been following.

I haven't been a regular here for five or six years but thought I would stop by tonight. Suprised to see that I recognize most of the posters here. You all have no lives.:goodjob: Neither do I.

Well I don't have the faintest idea who you are.

Was just pointing out that it's not entirely the same old crowd.

Moderator Action: Remember that this is not a discussion thread. Please use conversations and profile messages to catch up with previous acquaintances, rather than this thread.

Lately, I've been considering the possibility of getting banned by request. I'm under more pressure than ever in real life and CFC is eating up huge amounts of my time. So, either today or tomorrow, I will ask that an administrator ban me for a period of six months. That will probably be enough time to break the addiction (though I doubt I'll ever maintain as large a presence here again).

I like a lot of people on this forum and I hope you're still here when I return.

We'll do our best. See you in time for Xmas.

Steamspy showed that there are currently two times as many civ5 players than civ6 players, so I figured I'd drop by to check if the world has ended. Apparently not.

I'm back.

I think.

I'm not sure.

This site seems to have changed since I was here last. And I'm finding it a little awkward to use. And just stuff. So I may disappear again fairly shortly.

But in any case...

(I was going to put a music clip in here, but find I can't.)

I'm back.

I think.

I'm not sure.

This site seems to have changed since I was here last. And I'm finding it a little awkward to use. And just stuff. So I may disappear again fairly shortly.

But in any case...

(I was going to put a music clip in here, but find I can't.)

Borachio!

You can embed videos by clicking the Media button in the edit bar. It's two spots to the right of the smiley face icon. :)

(Oh right. Yeah, I've figured it now.)

I was saying....

But in any case...

Hey Borachio. :)

Mr. B! It has been quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom