Comings, Goings and New Arrivals V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good man holy king. Need more of your input around here.

And if anyones going for a little extended jaunt away from our beloved OT, please warn us here so we dont think you have passed away.

What if I were to die on my extended jaunt.

THEN WHAT DO I DO?!?!

Yes, I will pursue argument in every thread.

Good man holy king. Need more of your input around here.
well, certain people see this a bit differently. :p
Why? Liverpool fans are needed so that we know how not to do things.
Welcome back! The pervet bunker is still waiting fer ya, I hope it's as cosy as ever.

This thread should be stickied.

I try to get as many facebook friends from CFC as possible, in the case that they leave and never come back :(

Sucks, G, but good luck with the job and that woman of yours :D

As it looks like my work isn't going to reallow access to CFc, I'm going to be here a hell of a lot less, almost never.

NOOOOOO.....

We can't lose anymore regulars!

Especially you RRW!

I hear you can use google translate to get around particular site blocks. Dunno if you'll be able to post though.

In the past I've used google translate to access URL's that are restricted. For 'from language', pick something that is NOT language of the website you're accessing, say Spanish. Pick English for the 'to language' and enter the URL you're attempting to access. The translator won't bother translating 99% of it since it can't.

http://translate.google.com/transla...://www.worldofspectrum.org/forums&sl=es&tl=en

From some guy on world of spectrum.

EDIT: And frobush has a problem with his knackers and is in hospital! That's the World of Spectrum username of the legendary Joffa Smith author of Hypersports, Green Beret, Cobra and other classics on the speccy. Get well soon Jof!

@RRW

I'll try to copy+paste BBC articles in your stead.

Though I do lack your geo-politics knowhow :(

BTW, will you stop posting in your blog?

I hear you can use google translate to get around particular site blocks. Dunno if you'll be able to post though.

From some guy on world of spectrum.

EDIT: And frobush has a problem with his knackers and is in hospital! That's the World of Spectrum username of the legendary Joffa Smith author of Hypersports, Green Beret, Cobra and other classics on the speccy. Get well soon Jof!

Same thing applies with Babelfish, dunno if it still works.

first of all, I hope i posted in the right place o.O

Since a long time I use civifanatics, but only now I signed up :rolleyes:
I would like to say hello to all! I play CIV 4 atm, I am a noobie that play civ for... more than 10 years? Yes.:king:

I wanna make friends and play on line!
Thats all! :goodjob:

Greetings to you.

hello

Salutations.

So does Germany have any rich, unprotected coastal cities or what?

Welcome to Thunderdome, [female dog]!

*holds up spork?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom