Comings, Goings and New Arrivals V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm.. back! Yay.

I've requested a permanent ban on my account. I'm not constructive and haven't been for quite awhile and my continued presence here is really not good for the board or probably me even. Wish everyone the best. XXX OOO and all that :)

I've requested a permanent ban on my account. I'm not constructive and haven't been for quite awhile and my continued presence here is really not good for the board or probably me even. Wish everyone the best. XXX OOO and all that :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go VRWC we all love you!!!

:( WHAT? WHY? What the hell are you talking about? Being constructive? :confused:

Come on! At least try the forum games? :( Just don't leave us...

I'm back after several months abroad and learning that Civ5 was in the works. :)

I know, I'm a very forgettable person. Nobody noticed.

:cry:

You're not quitting fiftychat too, are you?

You obviously missed this post.
You'll be missed :(

That's a real shame VRWCAgent, you are a genuine OT legend and will be sorely missed.

:salute: VRWC, you shall be missed.

Godspeed, sir.

Man, you really are good for the board :)

I hope this is just some lure to get us to show him our appreciation :(

Oh well.

No! VRWC! You'll be missed, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom