Comings, Goings, and New Arrivals VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall be gone for a while. Reasons undisclosed, but :mad::mad::mad::mad:.

CFC-OT is an abyssal pit of stupidity and despair.

Reading OT threads used to be a stimulating exercise, at least some of the time. Now it's just depressing.

I think I'll limit my CFC activities to DYOS and the Other Games forums from now on.

Reading OT threads used to be a stimulating exercise, at least some of the time. Now it's just depressing.

I think I'll limit my CFC activities to DYOS and the Other Games forums from now on.

The OT is only as good as the posters who post in it.

You leaving isn't helping :(

Sorry to see you go. :sad:

TK's not the only one who mainly sticks around DYOS and Other Games. I've been doing the same thing for a while now, I just never make a big fuss about it :p.

Worry not people, I'm still here

But It's still sad to see you go TK :(

See you all later.

Sorry to see you go aimee. :(

Back for a day or so to fire a PM or two requesting a ban and to provide some input in sensitive threads.

Back for a day or so to fire a PM or two requesting a ban and to provide some input in sensitive threads.
Wha? You just got back! :(

I will be back :p

But I keep checking the site and after reading a few posts in Support it drove me to come back, and that totally defeats the purpose of leaving for a while. A ban until April will force me to stay away :p

Not if you use auto-log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom