Comings, Goings, and New Arrivals VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I can say Im back.

Will be away until Caturday or Sunday. Someone kill Boundless for me, you'll get a cookie. Double cookies, a muffin and a bagful of scones for Abbadon's head. :evil:

An why is his head worth more than mine?

'cos he's the GM and no one should win their own game *glares at Zack*

Retiring from OT probably till ~late May. School plus my independent coding projects plus Civ IV modding is too demanding :(

Will be gone until December. Bye CFC.

C'mon, it's not as if I'd joined Apolyton, lads, I'll be back. Unless the latter part is what you grieve about…

I'd only like you joining Apolyton if you had packed a suitcase of dirty bombs to light up the forums there. :p

But really, so long.

Tak, you're abandoning Night of the Living Dead?!?! Sorry to see you go for a while, mate.

Hi,

I'm a returning member, originally under the name Kessey or something. I haven't played Civ in a while, with my computer giving me problems, but now I'm back into it. Unfortunately, that means I'm limited to Civ Rev and Civ 2 for the PS, but at least they're still Civ games.

You could ask a mod to PM you the details of your other account, and maybe they can help you? :)

Anyways, on topic: I have better internet access, so I might be able to have a slightly stronger presence here. :)

I am continuing to care less and less about CFC. I'm not sure if I will be a regular again.

But you are our number one :king::king: what will happen :sad::sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom