Comings, Goings and New Arrivals VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
See tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChristmasCake for more info.

Well, that's a trope I never knew even existed.

Sorry for the absence. I was on my bike and struck by a car just over a week ago. I'm healing well (no head injury or broken bones) but the whole insurance issue is maddening - I've lost close to 4 days of work just dealing with phone calls, paperwork, and doctor's appointments. That's above and beyond the 2 days I missed because I was just too banged up to be functional.

I'm hoping to return to posting and such after another week.

Sorry for the absence. I was on my bike and struck by a car just over a week ago. I'm healing well (no head injury or broken bones) but the whole insurance issue is maddening - I've lost close to 4 days of work just dealing with phone calls, paperwork, and doctor's appointments. That's above and beyond the 2 days I missed because I was just too banged up to be functional.

I'm hoping to return to posting and such after another week.

Here's to a speedy recovery! I suppose you had quite a but of luck there with the accident.

But insurance can be quite a headache indeed...

Ouch, wishes for a speedy recovery!

Peter, I am sorry to hear about your accident. I am glad to hear you're okay. While riding a bike, I was hit by a car in 1991, they never found the driver.

Stay on the mend you crazy awesome city slicker you!

Living in a country with North European levels of taxation and sub-Saharan African quality of public services, what little time I have of power supply and Internet connection must be reidrected to my studies. Do not despair, I shall post an extra daily ration after these rains and floods are gone.

:wavey:

Living in a country with North European levels of taxation and sub-Saharan African quality of public services, what little time I have of power supply and Internet connection must be reidrected to my studies. Do not despair, I shall post an extra daily ration after these rains and floods are gone.

Wind guide you, friend, on your journey.

I finally have my monitor repaired. It took two weeks, but not because of how long it took LG to fix the monitor.

I had someone contact LG as they were the ones who bought the monitor for LG. All of last week they were on holiday while LG tried to contact them about when to deliver the monitor, so I had to wait for them to get back from holiday before I could get my monitor back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom