Comings, Goings and New Arrivals VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin's 2-year-old was just run over by a car. I'm taking a break for a little while. Please don't PM, as I'll be too tempted to check the notifications.

I'm so sorry Peter.

My cousin's 2-year-old was just run over by a car. I'm taking a break for a little while. Please don't PM, as I'll be too tempted to check the notifications.
You should disable notifications then. You're a mod, you might get reports and suchlike.

Poor child, I hope the incident wasn't lethal. We'll keep your family in our thoughts, PG, and look forward to your return.

I really sad to hear that, truly.

I've been really behind on posting in threads I want to post in, and unfortunately I'm only getting busier so this isn't going to change anytime soon. I'm going into lurker/absentee mode but will check in periodically for messages.

I think I will be gone for a while
Cheers
Soon, just not right now.

And @Peter
Let's be straight. I neither know you nor your relatives and in my daily live none will play any role. Yet - there is a momentary feeling of sadness going on and I can genuinely say that I hope the best. For what it is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom