Comings, Goings and New Arrivals VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back. Not sure for how long. I made decent grades this semester so requesting to ban myself for 3 months probably did me some good. :p

I took a vacation to Mexico and will post pictures of the trip whenever I feel like it. I saw Chichen Itza.

Impressive!

Congrats and welcome back!

So Chichén Itzá is a tourist attraction after all!

Howdy folks, a lot has been changing around my neck of the woods.

I was in Kingston, Ontario with a friend and his gf's family for 4 days. I drove there and back from southwest Michigan. It was a nine hour drive. I drank every day. Last night I recall taking a lot of benzos and then being at a pub until very late doing nothing but drinking stout after stout and talking and then making out with a toilet as I puked relentlessly. I believe I tried to phone someone in Miami at 2:30 AM.

I have now graced this website with my presence once again.

Back from the dead!

Seriously, I regret calling myself a reactionary and way before that a libertarian. I now try to avoid ideological thinking at all costs now.

Yay! Welcome to the non-ideological side of things!

Despite what people think, you are entitled to political beliefs without subscribing to strict doctrine!

Back from the dead!

Seriously, I regret calling myself a reactionary and way before that a libertarian. I now try to avoid ideological thinking at all costs now.

Welcome back.

I found your reactionary stance quite interesting and challenging; if a little perplexing.

I don't think there's anything wrong with ideological thinking in itself, providing one doesn't take it too seriously.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with absolutely any ideology if one doesn't actually act on it, is there?

Back from the dead!

We know, :viking: but you explored something for us and that was dope.

We know, :viking: but you explored something for us and that was dope.

Exploring is perhaps the right way to describe the experience. Thanks nevertheless!

Welcome back.

I found your reactionary stance quite interesting and challenging; if a little perplexing.

I don't think there's anything wrong with ideological thinking in itself, providing one doesn't take it too seriously.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with absolutely any ideology if one doesn't actually act on it, is there?

Well, the thing is that there was an enormous disconnect from what I believed and mentioned on CFC and what I did and am IRL. It was arguably motivated by an intellectual hipsterism if anything. Fortunately, that pretty much means I didn't take too seriously either.

If I had to pick an ideology which suits life as I currently live, it would probably rather similar to what ParkCungHee believes in, aka Anarcho-Pacifism. With a bit of regional and national nostalgia (some positives from my reactionary experience I've preserved) and support for spacefearing thrown in.

Yay! Welcome to the non-ideological side of things!

Despite what people think, you are entitled to political beliefs without subscribing to strict doctrine!

Well, the idea that all ideologies are interesting is both a con and pro of being non-ideological!

btw has anyone seen that Kaiserguard fellow around?

Resistance is futile. I can't even remember when I saw the light, but I wouldn't turn back...

I'm requesting to be banned again so I can focus on coursework. Smell ya later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom