Commitments Thread

Virote_Considon

The Great Dictator
Hi guys,

Since no-one's been posting here for a couple of weeks, I'll make this thread so that people can post what they're up-to in terms of being able to work with this project (if that syntax makes any sense). Basically just to show interest even with a lack of time.

I myself have been bogged down by (in this order): Looking for employment. Employment. Phone-line repairs (took a couple of days). Employment and looking for more employment. (Which is where I am at present).

This shall continue until I find another job, though I find out on Friday if I've got one I went to see about yesterday, so if all goes well I'll be able to commit time to the project then.

What's everyone else got cooking? :)

Hmph. I'm beginning to try and catch up after what was the finals mash-up recently. I've actually managed to come up with something on unit abilities, so that we get more on-landscape interaction than the chessboard-like nature of civIII (no, there's no such thing as playing too many RPGs, stop saying that!) and this just might combine with the buildings… but I must complete work on these first…

I'm back baby!

Virote, I hope you got your self a job. If not keep trying!

Takhisis, I hope your finals went well. And please lets hear more of these unit abilities, oh and the buildings

The finals? Three subjects last semester, all passed. Better results than expected, some exams under monstruous heat. Only insane teachers choose tot ake exam at eight in the morning on a Saturday with over 30ºC and rising as the exam progresses. I'm done with the Queen's English and writing down in phonetic symbols compeltely unconnected to reality!

Playing too much RPGs, assuming such a thing as too much RPGs exists, has given me strange ideas on production and, even, magic. Just don't hardcocde any limits into anything.

Remember Warcraft III, which was and advanced form of WarCraft II with a lot of personal abilities and items incorporated. Open minds everywhere!

Heeelllo there. our little Transport Tycoon community has been revived (we're iupgrading from 1.0.3 to 1.1.5 and we're going for a 1024x2048 map of Argentina :groucho:) and some of the economic ideas on resources and transportation 8as well as population growth and landscaping) are seeping into my mind.

Heeelllo there. our little Transport Tycoon community has been revived (we're iupgrading from 1.0.3 to 1.1.5 and we're going for a 1024x2048 map of Argentina :groucho:) and some of the economic ideas on resources and transportation 8as well as population growth and landscaping) are seeping into my mind.

Lol, what?!!

I'm kinda hitting a brick wall at the moment. I was working on adding cities to the map, but in order for that to happen a city needs to have an owner, i.e a civ. So I then started thinking about scenario properties and how civs should be included in the scenario.

I've posted a thread to discuss this.

Top Bottom