Common Issues (please read before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedemon

Modder
Super Moderator
  • Before asking for help, make sure both the mod and the game are updated to the latest versions.

• If the game crashes or fail to load a map and you have some special characters in your windows user name, try to delete my mod then extract the latest version directly in the "..\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Base\Assets\Scenarios" folder. Note that this is a workaround and should not be used to install mods once a patch has resolved the issue. Alternatively, you can use the Steam version

• Make sure that you only have one version of the mod installed, if you're using the Steam version delete all other versions you may have installed in "..\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Base\Assets\Scenarios" or "..\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods"

• When setting a game with more than 20 civilizations there is not enough Beliefs available, and you may get locked at the end of a turn if you're not one of the first 20 to pick one. You can use Shift+Enter to bypass the blocking notification. As a workaround, I'd suggest to install a mod that adds more Beliefs before starting such a game.

• Late game crashes : Since the Gathering Storm patch, the game doesn't work with map sizes larger than "Enormous", you will get random crashes and crashes on water level change in late game on Giant & Ludicrous size, even after lowering graphic settings, I can't do anything to fix that, so don't ask me, ask the devs to restore pre-GS stability for larger maps. You can still play on smaller region of the Giant or Largest Earth maps, just make sure it's not larger than "Enormous".

• If you've installed all YnAMP components, please note that Civilization 6 activate ALL new mods by default, but you MUST select only the YnAMP components you want to play with, some are not meant to be activated together, and we have no way to code exclusion ATM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom