Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI) LUXURY PROBLEMS

Dargy

Chieftain
I have a problem with (6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI) i follow the install instructions and delete lua folders etc. , but when i activate 6a i cant see luxury resources how can i fix this problem ?

Most probable reason is:

You happen to have multiple version of the same mod in your mod folder. It make the Civ5 modmanager go insane so

+Unsubscribe from all mods,
+delete the MODS folder,
and reinstall VP using the auto-installer
(In truth , you only need to unsubscribe from More Luxuries, Community Patch, and delete all the folder that have for name More Luxuries, Community patch, Community Balance Overhaul, ...)

=> After loading the mods, and before clicking on Single Player, you should see exactly 6 mods, numbered (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6a) in order

If there is not 6 mods, if they don't have the good number, or if they don't happear in the good order, the install is still broken and you will have bugs.

Most probable reason is:

You happen to have multiple version of the same mod in your mod folder. It make the Civ5 modmanager go insane so

+Unsubscribe from all mods,
+delete the MODS folder,
and reinstall VP using the auto-installer
(In truth , you only need to unsubscribe from More Luxuries, Community Patch, and delete all the folder that have for name More Luxuries, Community patch, Community Balance Overhaul, ...)

=> After loading the mods, and before clicking on Single Player, you should see exactly 6 mods, numbered (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6a) in order

If there is not 6 mods, if they don't have the good number, or if they don't happear in the good order, the install is still broken and you will have bugs.

I followed the @Moi Magnus 's advice doesn't work.I reinstall game and try autoinstaller again still same. when i did not activated 6a everything working but when activated 6a luxury did not seen.

I followed the @Moi Magnus 's advice doesn't work.I reinstall game and try autoinstaller again still same. when i did not activated 6a everything working but when activated 6a luxury did not seen.
So basic checks:
1) try with continent or pangea (in case you were using a less standard map script)
2) make sure you have the last version of Civ 5 installed
3) make sure you have all the DLC (dlc containing only map are not required)
4) check in your DLC folder that you didn't forget an old modpack

And if none of that works, I don't have enough info, so you should enable logging and post the logs after generating a map.

2 additions:

- The latest game version ends with .279 - you can check below the main menu after you launch the game.

- Most resources are revealed by certain techs in VP - you know this, right?

2 additions:

- The latest game version ends with .279 - you can check below the main menu after you launch the game.

- Most resources are revealed by certain techs in VP - you know this, right?
My problem about game version, i get updates and fix the problem thank you!

Top Bottom