1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[Community Effort] Italian Translation

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by Leoreth, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Leoreth

Leoreth That's rough buddy Moderator

This is the thread for translating the mod into Italian. See here for the general thread explaining how the translation works and should be organised.

I will maintain this first thread with the members participating in this translation including the endorsed coordinator, but otherwise leave organisation to you. You don't need to be in this list to participate (I may be slow to update sometimes), but please coordinate with the coordinator.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. ganker14

ganker14 Chieftain

i can try to make this on my own (but actually i don't think there are much italians following this mod)

3. Leoreth

Leoreth That's rough buddy Moderator

It's true that apparently Italian speakers are the smallest group of the five languages. But often that is a circular reason: if the mod was translated it would be easier to get Italian speakers to play it. So it would help a lot if you could work on a translation. It's fine if you are doing this on your own, but be prepared to share the workload if someone else shows up in this thread.

1SDAN and ganker14 like this.
  4. mrrandomplayer

mrrandomplayer Potentially back

I could try and help with the Italian translation but I'm not quite fluent so I fear that I would lose a lot of vocabulary and idiomatic nuances in translation.

That being said, that's still better than no translation.

5. ganker14

ganker14 Chieftain

Maybe you could help me with short sentences like dynamic names or buildings, it shouldn't be that difficult (actually a lot of dynamic names are already in italian since they come from vanilla bts or rfc)