Compatibility with CSD

Gazebo

Lord of the Community Patch
Supporter
Hey all,
I've been working on CSD a bit as of late to make things a bit more compatible with general mods. I've noticed, however, that CSD and CEP have, unfortunately, fallen a little out of step, and I'd like to see what we can do to get back in-sync. Here's what I've found so far- it isn't much, but feel free to add to the list if you see/know anything else that I've missed:

1.)Sweden Trait from CSD not carrying over to CEP. This isn't a huge deal, as the CEP Trait is fairly good (and isn't exploitable by CSD, like the vanilla trait).

2.) Policy tooltips and additions not working under CEP. This is a bit more important, and, if I recall correctly, wasn't a problem in the past.

Edit: Oh, right, the real reason I'm here: with CSD and CEP enabled, buildings do not appear in the city construction list (seems this may be unrelated to CSD).

Double-edit: I'm also sleepy, and meant to put this in the bug report thread. Would a mod mind moving this over?

How shall we go about fixing this?
Cheers,
G

Policy tooltips and additions not working under CEP. This is a bit more important, and, if I recall correctly, wasn't a problem in the past.

Edit: Oh, right, the real reason I'm here: with CSD and CEP enabled, buildings do not appear in the city construction list (seems this may be unrelated to CSD).

Considering the policies you're changing I had a look in the CEP files:
  • POLICY_CONSULATES exists in CEP but has been changed from standard BNW values
  • POLICY_PHILANTHROPY exists in CEP but has been changed from standard BNW values
  • POLICY_CULTURAL_DIPLOMACY exists in CEP but has been changed from standard BNW values
  • POLICY_TREATY_ORGANIZATION is not modified in CEP
  • POLICY_MERCHANT_CONFEDERACY has been removed from the Patronage policy tree in CEP

Considering the Building issue this is a known problem in 3.10.2.

\Skodkim

hey guys. Having trouble getting these to work again. I don't see the units again. Do I need to change the options in csd or something else. Thanks.

I managed to get it to work part way. You need to enable them in a specific order (I think CSD needs to be turned on last) and you need to enable the options in the AI and Tools (CAT) options.sql file.

But even though I could see the features enabled (at least I could see the units/buildings on the tech tree) the disabling of gold gifts wasn't active, so the AI and myself could just bypass the entire system and give gold instead.

I had the problem with the "normal" version of CSD, whatever parameters I changed or file I edited.
Though, the "no DLL" version works like a charm with CEP (at least for me).

Top Bottom