Complete list of all patches released ever

GiantLittleDog

Warlord
Looking for this. According to the wiki, harbours give a hammer for each worked sea tiles but this is not the case in my game (started with Carthage on the coast) at all (regardless of resources or empty tiles) and the in-game description also doesn't mention this, but I know the in-game description aren't always updated and there's a very old patch note that mentioned harbours were given that hammer in exchange for a bonus to naval production (whatever that means) but none that mentions removing it again. Also I found no complete list of BNW changes.

I find it very strange that I cannot find a complete changelog for this game.

Steam has a list of changes, but it oddly seems to be missing the most recent patch.

A cursory Google yields this: http://www.patches-scrolls.com/civilization5.php , which does include the most recent patch.

Neither includes a full list of features added/rules changed in the expansions, but there we are.

Harbours are now solely to do with naval trade routes (Caravansaries of the seas) and establishing city connections. The lighthouse has inherited its former production bonus, on top of the lighthouse's original +1 food.

The in-game desciptions are current AFAIK. The wiki, on the other hand, very much isn't.

Thanks a lot! I just noticed that the in-game wiki (but not the mouseover helper text) mentions a +1 production bones for improved sea tiles, so effectively for fishing boats, and none of the patch notes you linked mention that the production bonus was removed as you say. Are you sure the harbour has no production bonus whatsoever?

Thanks a lot! I just noticed that the in-game wiki (but not the mouseover helper text) mentions a +1 production bones for improved sea tiles, so effectively for fishing boats, and none of the patch notes you linked mention that the production bonus was removed as you say. Are you sure the harbour has no production bonus whatsoever?

It was changed in the expansion, not in a patch, so you likely won't find "patch notes" for the change.

Top Bottom