Complete list of Steam Achievements

Does anyone here know whether Khan counts as Great General for the purposes of the Panzer Shafernator Achievement? Also, does getting the General from the Policy tree count towards the Panzer Shafernator?

Cheers!

Only the generals You created with combat are counted. I'm not sure about the Khan, but I think it counts.

I don't know why people's achievements reset...when they fixed the achievements I got it as soon as I build the lancer.

He Threw A Car At My Head!
Have any city ransomed by Barbarians.

Can somebody explain how to get this barbarians dont capture cities do they? what does it mean?

Barbs catch a city that you leave high and dry ....they then rob it. You can collect the achievement, or save wasting a game and annihilate the little S***s.

Barbs catch a city that you leave high and dry ....they then rob it.
Or more likely, Barbs approach a city that you leave high and dry... they then run backwards and forwards beside it for hundreds of years doing nothing other than being a nuisance. Eventually they may rob it or more likely you get annoyed waiting and forget the achievement for another game. At least that's what I do.

He Threw A Car At My Head!
Have any city ransomed by Barbarians.

Can somebody explain how to get this barbarians dont capture cities do they? what does it mean?
To get this one without the following problem, I had to set the game up with raging barbarians.

Or more likely, Barbs approach a city that you leave high and dry... they then run backwards and forwards beside it for hundreds of years doing nothing other than being a nuisance. Eventually they may rob it or more likely you get annoyed waiting and forget the achievement for another game. At least that's what I do.

Once 3-4 barbarians are near the city, they will start attacking it.

For some reason my achievements arent registring. I dont have any mods on... can anyone think of a reason why or know how to fix it?

What does it show on your Steam account when you look at your achievements?

What does it show on your Steam account when you look at your achievements?

I'm not sure what specifically you're asking, but I see like 2% of achievements. Then it shows most recent achievement (the one where you found el dorado)

Then below that are the list of achievements I have yet to complete, but theres a lot of ones that you can't avoid gatting in a game (ie. discover an ancient ruin)

I'm not sure what specifically you're asking, but I see like 2% of achievements. Then it shows most recent achievement (the one where you found el dorado)

Then below that are the list of achievements I have yet to complete, but theres a lot of ones that you can't avoid gatting in a game (ie. discover an ancient ruin)

I was having a problem with my Steam before were I was logged on in Online mode, but Steam didn't show me as having a profile when I tried to view my achievements. You can try logging out of steam and back and and also check your profile make sure you put in all the info they require.

I was having a problem with my Steam before were I was logged on in Online mode, but Steam didn't show me as having a profile when I tried to view my achievements. You can try logging out of steam and back and and also check your profile make sure you put in all the info they require.

Thanks.

How would I edit my profile?

Top Bottom