1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Production List not keeping up

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Stilgar08, Oct 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Stilgar08

Stilgar08 Emperor

In my first game it now is one build behind when I open the production screen of my capital. E.g. I constructed a shrine, then I constructed a settler. When the settler is constructed it states "Shrine completed" instead of settler completed. Which it should.
    When I build a spearman next it says "settler completed".

That's not helpful once getting to a certain amount of cities...

nzcamel likes this.
  2. Camikaze

Camikaze Administrator Administrator

Do you have a save file from a turn in which you've completed production, which demonstrates the problem?

3. Stilgar08

Stilgar08 Emperor

yep: Just happened again: I built a Legion, it shows campus which I built a fgew turns earlier. attached are two save files because I don't know which one is sufficient...

Attached Files:

nzcamel and Camikaze like this.
  4. pholtz

pholtz King

I noticed this very early in my game. My first city built a scout/slinger/builder. When it finished the builder I got "Slinger Completed" message. Made a save if you need it. I did a save-reload before I saw the bug, not sure if that's a factor.

5. Zhahz

Zhahz PC Gamer

This was reported weeks ago in the "press build" by several LPers I watched so I'm surprised it didn't get fixed.

The completed item simply doesn't always display what was completed and sometimes it will list the district instead of what was completed in the district (or maybe it's just that I completed the district previously and it got stuck/never changed).

6. Tesludo

Tesludo Chieftain

It seems that the game is showing the second last thing built, not the last. On a new city, it won't display anything when you build the first building/unit/etc. At least that is happening to me.

7. ljofthemm

ljofthemm Chieftain

Same bug I came here about. It's really the only annoyance I've encountered so far.

8. jadel

jadel Warlord

In my experience it only ever displays the correct item if its the first thing you ever produce thereafter it will have this bug 100% of the time.

I think this is a really annoying one. It so easy to lose track of what my plan was for a particular city when I cant see what got built.

Is there any way to see what building you have in the districts other than mouse over the tile?

Combined together those two related things are my biggest civ vi complaints so far

9. pholtz

pholtz King

I had stated that it might be related to loading from a save as that was the first time I saw it. But since then I have seen it multiple times without loading from a save. As others have said it's a 100% (or very near) of the time bug.

10. TekJansen

TekJansen Chieftain

I, too, noticed this bug. Needs some fixing!

11. ClarkSoulburn

ClarkSoulburn Chieftain

There's the Buildings tab in city details containing every district and building you constructed.

12. UncivilizedGuy

UncivilizedGuy The Village Idiot

So far this has been the most annoying bug I've experienced

n00buk likes this.
  13. jadel

jadel Warlord

I "discovered" that last night. Thanks though.

Its good. I would prefer a summary screen than 3 tabs i think, but its not bad.

14. sander454

sander454 Chieftain

I've encounter exactly the same bug - really annoying especially in late game when I have a lot of cities and is hard to follow every turn what will be finished and what I was building.

15. Skybird

Skybird Chieftain

I thought I was going mad (often said) but I did a test and turns out I'm not! :crazyeye:

When a city completes a building, when I go back into the production screen, the "completed" section at the top always shows the last but one item as completed.

For example, if I built a Barracks and then a Market in a city, when the Market completes and I go to choose another item to be produced, it will say "Barracks completed" at the top of the production pop-out.

Anyone else getting this strange bug? (Reminds me of the Two Ronnies sketch on Mastermind, where Corbett answered the last but one question - hilarious!)

16. Mercade

Mercade the Counsellor

Best posted in the bug section.

17. Stilgar08

Stilgar08 Emperor

Already posted it in the Bug section. Maybe provide another save in the thread...

18. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Moderator Action: Threads merged.

19. 2evster48

2evster48 Chieftain

I notice that when I complete a unit or building the city display at the top of the production screen shows the thing I completed before the one I just completed - for example I just built an knight but the display shows the commercial district I completed before the knight. I may be missing something but I use that screen to remind me of what I just completed so I can keep track. Any thoughts?

20. Xur

Xur Prince

Yup, one of the most annoying bugs. It seems to be a bit random though - once in a while it is correct, but most of the time it shows the previous building/unit you made. I stopped playing because of all these bugs... hope it gets fixed soon...