Compromising

Strider

In Retrospect
Okay, you can discuss or propose any ideas you have as a compromise solution here. I'll let it run untill we get a few good compromises, and then I'll run the poll.

A compromise poll was already put up...
Just because you are organizer doesn't mean you are running the entire show

Black_Hole said:
Just because you are organizer doesn't mean you are running the entire show
Um... Strider's attempting to organize all of the compromises. Don't yell at him for doing his voluntarily-accepted job.

RegentMan said:
Um... Strider's attempting to organize all of the compromises. Don't yell at him for doing his voluntarily-accepted job.
we don't need to redo a poll because Strider didn't post it

You know what I'm sick of this, my votes speak for themselves when the next game begins I'll start posting again, until then, to hell with this

As far as I'm concerned, the limited city (5 built city + selected captures) is the compromise. We could even iron out details in-game by deciding on a case by case basis what to keep and what to destroy-- which we'll need to do anyway. Then the few of us who are here between games won't be making decisions in advance that are not supported by the majority who joins the game during nominations week.

Strider is doing a good job with organizing and as far as im concerned MTDG is the only way to go we need something new it doesn't matter what others have done

How about this we play a epic game, And if people want to bulid few citys then they will run for domestic and put that forward as there policy and see if they get elected. Make it a epic and decide the issues by democracy like the name says. If we decide to bulid 32 citys at the start the exact science cue and that we will win by a certain victory condition then there is no democracy game to play just watch our leaders carry out these preditermined goals.

Top Bottom