computerandvideogames.com Review September, 20th

Zhahz

PC Gamer
More reading, another good score:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=265408

While context is important in a long-running series like Civ, it is a disservice too often committed to judge the game by what has come before or what it could have been. What you have here is the cleanest, best looking, smoothest playing, most tactically enjoyable version of the deepest and most addictive strategy game of all time.

You may wish to rethink your thread title.

Can't help reading that as Civ V scording 9 out of 20. :D
It doesn't help that the date's written in reverse order to a lot of the world's own convention.

Zhahz,This link is not working for me.Is anyone else having this problem?

I think that site itself is having problems. I just read the review and can't load or refresh the page. It'll likely sort itself out in a few.

It doesn't help that the date's written in reverse order to a lot of the world's own convention.

*sigh*

:lol:

I reported my thread to see if a mod can change the date in the title for better multinational consideration.

Have you ever seen a review with a top score of 20?The only ones I have seen is just 10 or 100.To me that should have told you he was referring to the date :p ;)

Are overated FPS games or GTA the only games allowed to get 10's?

10's cost money yo. gotsta drop some bills on it if you want to get past 9.

That's another thumbs down for the AI =(

Do you suspect that it's the "cleanest" because they want to leave open the possibility of bringing it to the console?

Lol. Rofl.

They say it is the most complex game Civ game ever, and you look for a single word in the same sentence and try to make it say that the game has been simplified for the console market?

I can't even begin to describe what is wrong with that thought process. Stop looking for evidence to back up your theory - look at the evidence and then make your theory

Sheeesh.

I can't even begin to describe what is wrong with that thought process. Stop looking for evidence to back up your theory - look at the evidence and then make your theory
strictly speaking, you should create a hypothesis and then test its validity with neutral techniques

looking for evidence to back up and theory and looking for a theory based on the evidence both lead to bias

Top Bottom