Concern (not quite to the level of crashes or bugs)

Cyrusfan

King
I've been playing about a month and a half and all that time I seem to have graphics issues with melons and pumpkins (purple blotchiness like some of the graphic is missing). I haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I don't know if this is peculiar to me for some reason, or just known and being ignored.

I was playing a hot seat game last night, and player 2 didn't get his difficulty adjusted at all while player one went up twice (using Flexible Difficulty which was on for both of us-we had identical scores, despite my having picked up a tech in a goody hut-we were doing basically identical things otherwise as I was just showing him stuff). At this point I'm just wondering if this is a known issue at the moment.

Also because hotseat blanks the screen and gives a little "Dude, it's your turn" popup before every turn, the autoskip-turns-without-decisions feature doesn't fire. Which means a whole lot of clicking compared to single player.

I've been playing about a month and a half and all that time I seem to have graphics issues with melons and pumpkins (purple blotchiness like some of the graphic is missing). I haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I don't know if this is peculiar to me for some reason, or just known and being ignored.

Usually turning off Frozen Animations should cure this and a number of problems with the model of units.

Okay I'll try that. I was just hoping frozen animations would buy me some time between MAFs.

The person who did the graphics forgot to link in to the nif file a low-res version for melons, pumpkin and squash. I tried a work around but it did not work. We just have to wait until there is another release of those resources.

Top Bottom