Votes: 7 29.2%
  • disorganizer

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • i dont care (abstain)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
This is a poll to determine who shall be mayor of Morgana. Please vote for the candiate best suited for the job. Standard legal mumbo jumbo. 48hrs or until quorum is reached.

disorganizer has been a staple in Morgana for its entire existence, I believe. That said, I think that he should have the chance to lead his townspeople.

I was appointed Mayor of Morgana by the (at least attempted to be responsible) neutral leader. I was also it's first citizen. I must protest this action.

@Donavon: dis' involvment in Morgana was in the RPG, having nothing to do with the actual game.

Octavian, I do not doubt that you would be a competent and worthy leader for Morgana. I simply cannot agree with having an absent, irresponsible leader appoint mayors on a whim. Let the people decide!

@octavian: fionn is forced to poll this issue if more than 1 citizen want it. this is what happened.
and i also have experience in the job as you can see from the bavarian thread. i was in fact the first mayor in fanatika, and i came to bring morgana the benefits of a well maintained city thread.

btw:
nl took bohemia over from aj, who posted some initial rules for bohemia which were never deleted. among them the rule that elections for mayors will be priorized before appointment.

well looks like dis is the clear winner. Sorry Octavian, but you get first dibs on any city in my province if you want it

I voted for you Octavian X. This is a shame. But that's life in the big city.

Top Bottom