Votes: 14 56.0%
  • CivGeneral

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
Please vote for the candiate best suited for the job. This poll will be up for 48hrs or until quorum is met. Candiates please post why you think you would be best suited for the job as well

Plexus, especially since he is in danger of losing his Boheimian Governorship

gonzo_for_civ, :)

Basically I feel I'd make a good candidate for the fact that I have a direct line of communication w/the governer, a load of civ3 experience, and quite a bit of free time :)

I voted for Plexus. He has been very active in the Demogame for a long time and is trying to break into politics again. CivGeneral is a decent candidate also, as I watched him in the Military. Don't know much about GFC except he runs a General Store and will get the Mod votes :) .

I voted for Plexus. He has been very active in the Demogame for a long time and is trying to break into politics again.

Go plexus..err...uhh....:)

CivGeneral is a decent candidate also......

Agreed :)

Don't know much about GFC except he runs a General Store and will get the Mod votes :).

Not necessarily, I think shaitan hates me :D ;)

But I do run a General Store with reasonable prices :D

Well, I think the other canidates are just as (if not more) qualified than me. But, I am quite biased so... VOTE ME! :)

plexus, as he should imho have been promoted to govern one of the new provinces (big ones) instead of being chased around ;-)

Vote CivGeneral :),

I am a good canidate for the possition of Deputy Govenor. I have been a mayor for one of Almightyjosh's cities in DG1, I also have military experiance that I can use in the event we are at war. I have also been trained by Almightyjosh and I am willing to learn more about the govenor possition :).

I will vote for Plexus. He and Fionn worked well together in the past and we should expect the same in the future.

Well, I can't say the current vote surprises me any :) I wanted to vote for plexus. It is, however, unfortunate the Plexus is loosing his other job.

This could be confusing... I looks like I'll be running Bohemia (as long as 7 more people vote in my reinstatement poll).

So, provided no repoll is needed due to said development, CG will finally win something ;)

Looks like Plexus is going to be govenor of Bohemia :). Ill be happy to become the Deputy Govenor, Fionn :).

Im making a new poll for deputy as i need a better idea. Guess i shouldve waited :)

Top Bottom