Conflict Management: Unit Design Dept.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
We need to spice up our available ancient units. I need suggestions for new units to be made available to players for use. I'd need names, stats (ADM), and special abilites and requirements.

Propose away!

In light of the recent rebellions, I propose we initiate the stone-throwing peasant. We could call it the rocker.

ADM = 1/0/0

If the unit hits you with a rock, it will hurt, but they have literally no defense, and they're too lazy to follow or chase you. :D

:lol: We could use that name for the pitted grape slinger. This unit would only become available when you have connected the luxury of grapes. Peasant Slingers are really just an annoyance, unless you're really hungry :lol: But because of the skill level (and fun) involved in using a slingshot, they will follow you. :D

ADM = 0/0/1

be serious guys...

What about a black belt.

It could be a 2\1\1

And what about a wall. That would be cool.

It could be a 0\2\0

You could maby combine the wall with a lowquality archer

It would be a 1\0\1

It would be protected by the wall, but Im not sure if that could work tough...

an asassian. It coul be a 2\1\2. It would have to be expensive tough...

what about a donkey rider? a 1\1\2 We dont have horseback riding yet but nobody said anything about a donkeyback riding tech... :D

Maybe we should just stick with regular units for now. The last thing I want is a large group of donkey riders attacking my town. Once the turmoil ends, we can have these new units.

Top Bottom