Conflict Manager's Office

@Civ - I am intending to split the 25 Legons and 10 Catapults 50/50 between Division I and II. Also, I do the aprroving ;).

Order has been approved for CG ;)

Order has been approved for boots, watch out, the Despot is not pleased

Originally posted by Civanator
CG, you can't approve yourself.

Well I need someplace to keep the records :).

RESULTS FROM PEESEA REBELLION

Here it is:
A long, hard fought battle again. Julia's men fought bravely for Peesea. They managed to halt the legions for 2 hours, but the catapult battery from before took its toll. The legions started knicking down spearmen left and right, while legions fell, too. This time, though, Julia could not slip away. A Jade Legionare caught her and she is held prisoner. Her husband was slain in battle, and his head delivered to The Despot. Marcus Minimus died valantly trying to get Julia away. An arrow pierced his heart. All the Peesea's were taken prisoner, and their fates are in Helenatica's hands. As the battle was being wrapped up, a surprise attack of 3 legions jumped out of homes and buildings, and the HMC lost another legion. The surprise attack was crushed.

Summary:
HMC lost 8 legions, and 5 are at half strength
Peesea lost all spearmen, Brutus and Marcus died, and all Peesea's were taken prisoner.
The land is now under
Jade's lost 2 legions and 1 at half strength, as they slipped around and caught the Peeseas, and fought light combat.

Thanks Civanator. I wish we had currence so I can pay you :).

protest:
the last troops summary seems to be a bit mixed up....

1) all troops of the I. Division of the Helenatican Army are missing. Those were controlled by Lucentio and defended Helenatica (not part of the HMC).
2) i have half- strength units due to lack of resources?!? please explain... i have well enough resources to pay even more units! please remember currency can be transferred into shield+food...

EDIT:
to 2) oic... they are half-strength due to fighting... please correct the explanation of the "-" in the excel sheet to include half-strength from fighting OR use another signature for those half-strengths

a small announcement, though i hope it is only temporarily:

victoria lifespanius will be the general of the helenatican army. as such, she will controll all units which lack a commander. which, at the moment, i believe are almost all our units. she can controll 83*(agefactor) units due to her stats, so that should be no problem.

i will try to find out which commanders of the army are still there and then try to "reorganize" the helenatican army.

signed:
lucentio lifespanius
prince of helenatica

The Jade Commando's Letter

Dear Conflict Manager, CivGeneral,

I would like to ensure that both CG and I, Mara Jade. Shall be Generals and Commanders of the Jade Commandos. Hopefully we can try to find out if there are any Commanders out there and also try to reorganize.

Signed,
Mara Jade
General of the Jade Commandos

HELENATICA:
1) reorganization of the helenatican army
I Corps (palace guard)
general victoria lifespanius (max 82 units)
3 legions
8 spearmen
(total of 11 units)

II Corps (mobile corps)
lt. general scrobius pantonius (max 43 units)
3 spearmen
16 legions
2 horsemen
6 horsearchers
10 catapults
(total of 37 units)

no additional units were raised for now.

2) unit orders
all helenatican troops will go home for the moment.

3) support
48 units=48f+48s

Top Bottom