Confusion. . .

blade117

The Unburnt
I am caught between all the great modmods/modmodmods for FFH.:confused: Any suggestions? The fact that Flavourmod now seems to require a full copy of FFH and is not just simply added to existing version (with tweakmod or arcane mastery) is just a pain on top of all this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I sugjest you do nether.
Get Fall Further, than Fall Further+

Good to know. I already have it and Orbis w\ leaders enhanced (sp?), base FFH and the tweakmod. But why FF+?

Indeed. Play a mod at first, then quickly switch to a modmod, and after you have tried that, try a modmodmod. Of course then you should definitely mod it yourself, just so you can say that you are in the modmodmodmod-business (or, more correctly, expansion-modmodmodmod).

Personally, I play a semi-modified (my own tweaks, which I occasionally publish) version of the normal FfH2. I tried FF, and I LOVED the additional features. Unfortunately, the sheer amount of bugs in FF that don't exist in FfH2 put me off from playing it much more.

Good to know. I already have it and Orbis w\ leaders enhanced (sp?), base FFH and the tweakmod. But why FF+?

Why FF then? :)

I mean, if you want to know what FF+ adds, it has it's thread.

I personally like these main features:
1) Malakim and Doviello which got A LOT of development and features.
2) New civilizations are quite good. I really love Mechanos. New undead civilizations are also very unique.
3) I always think that there's not enough mana to go on rampage. Wild mana with guardians gives much more magical possibilities while not allowing to get them "for free".

It has a lot of cool features, I personally play "vanilla" FFH only in multiplayer, in single I always go FF+.

I'd simply go with base FfH2.
It's by far the most polished and thought-through of the options available. Most of the others simply add "moar" without much thought on how it's going to fit into the game at large. It's stuff with more stuff and stuff.

The feng shui sucks. :p

It's by far the most polished and thought-through of the options available. Most of the others simply add "moar" without much thought on how it's going to fit into the game at large. It's stuff with more stuff and stuff.

The feng shui sucks. :p
Well, not really. Some mods just tweak stuff, so they add nothing. Orbis, even though it adds stuff, is more of a tweaker mod than a moar-er mod. My own modmod of Orbis (Leaders Enhanced, which the OP has already), though, is a moar-er, I think.

Anyway, "moar" isn't always bad. I like moar stuff. Sometimes it doesn't fit well but nothing's finished :)

I'll just say: play all the mod you want to play and see which gave you the most fun. If you can't choose between two or more... Simply play them both!

I agree with you. Still, like Opera said, some people like getting as much additional stuff as they can. Moar power to them; they can play their game and I'll play mine.

Yeah but unless I use a modmodmod I'll be just like all the other guys!! I needs more stuff! ;)

more = better IMO

Moar = bad.
Use the word "more". There's no need to kill english.
Thank you for saying this.
"moar" simply means "more", in which case there is no need to misspell a perfectly good word. If you want to use it properly, say "MOAR!!" implying a rabid desire for excess beyond what is actually useful. The caps and exclamation points are actually relevant in this case, as they convey enthusiasm.

implying a rabid desire for excess beyond what is actually useful.

Are you not contradicting your self?
More is always beter and there is no such thing as too much.
Too much features, too much posibilities, too much money, too much hapynes, too much Waagghhh! ect.

So, I would say to all of you minimalists, go to a monestery or something.
And let us normal people have our MOAR!!!

Are you not contradicting yourself?
More is always better and there is no such thing as too much.
Too much many features, too much many posibilities, too much money, too much hapiness, too much Waagghhh! etc.

So, I would say to all of you minimalists, go to a monastery or do something else.
And let us normal people have our "more".

Fixed. Because I had to :D There's an button, you should know it. You seem like a content man; in case of insanity I usually don't bother fixing, mr. PPQ (quoted without Purple, as you asked to).

Fixed. Because I had to :D There's an button, you should know it. You seem like a content man; in case of insanity I usually don't bother fixing, mr. PPQ (quoted without Purple, as you asked to).

Grammar fight!

And just play the base mod, if you frequent the forums you'll figure out what each mod does just from talk of them spilling out into the regular forum xD

HAIL!

Also, personally I just play Fall Further+.

Top Bottom