1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Confusion. . .

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by blade117, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Ahwaric

Ahwaric Shrubbery-hugger

Thanks for reminding me of some things I have forgotten. Updated list with things worth mentioning. Full list of changes, i.e. what trait got changed, what leader got changed is very long for every bigger mod.
    I have added conqueror to Decius as well (provides +50% great general emergence on top of assimilation), but kept Elohim as tolerant - now it also provides +25% to culture, but only when at peace. -1 strength I do not like
    Yeah, one of the few things that actually made way from Orbis to FF (or probably from Final frontier, as it is where I got that idea)
    Passive xp already covered above. Did not know about the wonders, might be worth stealing (if I did not accidentialy do so already ;) )
    Forgot to mention Mazatl, first civ that migrated to Orbis, though changed ;). Popups got stolen, too. Amurite tweaks are partially from Orbis, but some parts are different. Malakim are tweaked differently. Doviello already mentioned, did not know about svarts and sidar
    Well, I think you should give credit to other members as well. I.e. I just love Jean Elcard changes from flavour mod.
    But Xienwolf is my god and his Modcomp is my holy book. Learned a lot breaking it ;)
    (check Xienwolf's signature by the way)

2. Iceciro

Iceciro Special Ability: Decimate

More specifically, some of the Amurite tweaks I stole from Orbis with your permission :) and then Fall Flat got mostly migrated into Fall Further. (Fall Flat doesn't exist anymore as FF+ kicks the hell outta it! :) My motherboard got fried and Valk pretty much cleaned up all of the major stuff I intended to get done (like Mechanos...) )

3. Revolutionist

Revolutionist Chieftain

Ahh yes, passive XP gain. That's another thing I have trouble going back to vanilla FfH thanks to. Along with those tasty ranged attacks, the archer line has become decent again thanks to that. Training allowing garrisoned troops to be half decent in the era after the early barbarian swarms is nifty too.

The portraits and quotes for the great people are just a cool addition in general. Certainly gives great people a bit more of a special feel. Too bad about FfH's feature lock. It's one of those really flavorful changes that gets you into the groove of the game. Should be stolen for all to partake.

I just love all the modmod(mod)s, honestly.
    Before this latest FF+ playing, I was playing was Orbis. Before that it was Fall Flat. Before that FF (With the old standalone Scions. Really should play them again, since they've been changed and refined so much since being mashed into the main modmods.).
    FfH is really the only game mod I know that's cool enough that people mod the mods of it. Kind of shows you what a solid foundation it is.

4. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Haha, your fort commanders were added to FFPlus as well. ;)