Congrats Uncle Rik

BCLG100 said:
Well done rik, are you going to become the godfather?
Hey, be careful. Rik might make you an offer you can't refuse. :satan:

Meet Tycho Yaron !!

Yaron with his brother, Sven

Yaron with his sister, Thissa.

Today, I went to my sister's to meet Yaron.

We had the traditional birth-food; beschuit met muisjes. Blue colored for boys, pink colored for girls.

Here is Yaron with his father.

Wow, that is fantastic news Rik! Thanks for the pictures; he looks like a crier! ;) Congrats!

What are the little colored balls on top of the cakes (the beschuit met muisjes)? Little things of frosting?

I am a firm believer in the indoctrination of young kids. Toward that end we bought a 'Snugli' for my duaghters (a 'backback' you wear on your chest to hold the baby).

Rik, get a Snugli for Yaron, volunteer to babysit and then play Civ with him strapped to your chest. Not only are turn-based games are perferct for holding babies, but through osmosis they pick up the addiction.

It worked for my girls, my five year old not only loves computer games in general but has grown with the Civ franchise in particular. She regularly requests the 'Baba Yetu' theme song to be played and even took the CD with all the Civ IV music to her pre-school to play for the class.

The more Civ addicts we can make at a younger age, the better the chances that we will live to see Civ 12! ;)

Enjoy your nephew.

Top Bottom