1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulation to Sid

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by sekong, Nov 1, 2005.

1. sekong

sekong Net Surfer

I just a nobody. But after playing all the 4 version of civ's, I feel this one is the best ever. The game really give the feeling of building an empire, while taking care of the people's health and happiness; finding the resource and utilize them; building the culture and foster great persons, etc. I have to confess that I could not finish one civ4 game yet. Just more and more duty, less and less time for fun. But from the play, I could feel the well balanced factors of the game. More options of building choices, down-modified WoW, etc.

Just based on my person perspection of the civ's
    civ original: a great beginning; most played.
    civ2: mature and better version of civ, by providing richer military units. Played a lot..
    civ3: Long expected re-vision, with a introduction of culture, resource, great person. Played some
    civ4: great improve over the civ3. I even did not finish a game yet... Probably never be able to. Oh, the benefit of being a perfessional gamer is so much beyond me. :)

The graphic part of the game is not directly affected by sid I guess. Buying a new video card was OK.