1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Connection details

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by Indiansmoke, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Indiansmoke

Indiansmoke Deity

This thread will be used only for connection details and possible connection issues.

Connection details:
    Hamachi network: CFC vc Civplayers
    Hamachi pass: teamer
    IP: 5.43.221.31:3838
    game pass: none

Civstats http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1432
    Civstats pass for registering leader: 1

I assume you all know what hamachi is...

All players should a password to protect their civ and should PM their password to the other turn players.

2. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

Can someone see if I am still logged in to Hamachi? Last time I went to bring it up, it treated me as a new user. Then when I tried to enter network, it told me "network seems to be full" and denied me access. I have re-installed Hamachi and still not getting anywhere....

Perhaps I need to be kicked out of Hamachi so I can re-enter?? If that's not the solution, then one of you may need to play my turns until this is resolved.

3. Indiansmoke

Indiansmoke Deity

I have created a second hamachi network join this Donovan

Network name: CFC vs CP
    Pass: CFC

I will kick you off the old one as well

4. Sweetacshon

Sweetacshon In the foetal position

I don't seem to be able to log into the game, ie on bts ip connection screen, I attempt to connect to IP: 5.43.221.31:3838 but get a "connection attempt to the host timeout" or similar. I seem to be connected to the Hamachi VPN, and yet don't show up in the list of 10 names. Is someone else perhaps in my "slot" or perhaps a hangover from my last login? Being a noob in this respect, I don't know how to troubleshoot. Any ideas?

5. Indiansmoke

Indiansmoke Deity

Had problems with the server..game is back up