Connection Test Save

Renata

homicidal jungle cat
GOTM Staff
DaveShack has set up a test save for anyone to test out the connection, login mechanics and such. It's for simultaneous turns, so all teams will be able to log in. Link is here.

Now I just need to figure out how to install PitBoss ...

There's nothing to install unless you want to host a pitboss game. To connect, you simply use Direct IP Connection under Multiplayer, with the IP that DaveShack provided. :)

There isn't anything to install if you want to host a pitboss game either.. it is a separate exe in your bts folder...
Now we need a pw for the team. What about 1Dos1caV81! or something?

I thought I remembered something during the installation asking me if I wanted to install Pitboss or not, but maybe I'm thinking of something related to Civ 3.

There isn't anything to install if you want to host a pitboss game either.. it is a separate exe in your bts folder...
I thought I remembered something during the installation asking me if I wanted to install Pitboss or not, but maybe I'm thinking of something related to Civ 3.
No it's for CIV, and that's the exe that oyzar is talking about. If you said no when you got the popup, you don't have that exe and can't host pitboss games.

Now we need a pw for the team. What about 1Dos1caV81! or something?
I'd rather have something more mnemonic. It's not like this password is going to see dictionary attacks or anything, so we don't need to twist it up.

How about 'senha', which google says means 'password' in Portuguese?

Hi team :hatsoff:,

even my 6 sec memory can remember "senha" ... I am good with it!

of course I had to make a poor joke...
Spoiler :
rest in peace Ayrton...

Top Bottom