conquest shipping supplys

carol1977

Chieftain
I have yet another question I am playing conquest and have build boats (not sure of the name) I seen that china used there to pick up people and supples to start on a new island across from myself am I ABLE TO DO THIS AND HOW

Step 1. Move your boat to a shore (not in the see or ocean).

Step 2. Move your foot units that you want to be transported to the land square right next to your boat.

Step 3. Move those foot units to the square of the boat and you will be loaded. Just move the boat to another place then unload those units be choosing the unload button. Or you can just switch to the unit by right clicking. But that boat or whatever have to be on a shore or else your unit won't unload.

carol1977 said:
have build boats (not sure of the name) I seen that china used there to pick up people and supples to start on a new island across from myself am I ABLE TO DO THIS AND HOW
Um, actually the name may matter. If you only have curraghs, they can't carry passengers. You'd need at least a galley or better.

Right click your boat and view it civilopedia entry. If it has a transport capacity of at least 1 then it can transport units.

This really reminds of my very first civ game that I was wondering the same thing of how to move units around islands.

Top Bottom