Conspiracy theory subscription

Do you subsribe to one or more conspiracy theories?

• Total voters
Can someone please explain to me why JFK's head moved back and to the left when when he suffered the final shot? Forget the magic bullet theory, I mean, if no one told me Oswald shot at Kennedy from behind and all I saw was Zapruder's film showing Kennedy's head snapping back and to the left, I or anyone else would logically conclude the bullet was shot from the front.

If you don't know what I'm talking about and are not up to date with JFK's conspiracy theory, watch this film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_R4jLE_lJk

During this film, Kennedy was shot multiple times (the number of times depend on who you believe). Look at the shot at 17 second to 18 second where half of JFK's head was blown away. It's hard to miss how his head snapped back and to the left. Just watching the film, you would conclude the bullet came from the front and to the right (coincidentally leading straight to the grassy knoll). I'm really interested in hearing someone explain to me why that is. I'm not into the conspiracy theory at all, but I was shocked when I watched the film that I am suppose to believe the final shot was delivered from the back.

UFOs. Enough with swamp gas explanations, I WANT THE TRUTH! We agree on the UFOs but I remember having a truffle with you about the existence of big foot a while back.
Well at least we've got something to agree on. Ever look at area 51 on Google Earth? (37°14′06″N 115°48′40″W) Interesting stuff.
I still don't think big"feet" exist because it would simply be too easy to spot such a conspicuous animal. Such a large land-dwelling animal is bound to leave behind a carcass or something. And with all our skilled deer and moose hunters, I cannot believe not a single hunter has shot and killed a big foot.
I'm not saying for certain that they do, but I am saying that you can't completely rule out the possibility. I also don't think the word conspicuous is really the right one to use. Bigfoot isn't out breaking people's car windows and knocking over trash cans every night. I also have a feeling he's probably smarter than your average moose or deer. The United States and Canada have thousands of miles of forested areas that Bigfoots could occupy unnoticed. A carcass dead in the forest under the right conditions can decompose beyond recognition in a matter of days. There are species discovered that scientists never knew about or thought to be extinct sometimes for millions of years. We don't really know what's out there... Still not really a conspiracy theory.

Well at least we've got something to agree on. Ever look at area 51 on Google Earth? (37°14′06″N 115°48′40″W) Interesting stuff.

I'm not saying for certain that they do, but I am saying that you can't completely rule out the possibility. I also don't think the word conspicuous is really the right one to use. Bigfoot isn't out breaking people's car windows and knocking over trash cans every night. I also have a feeling he's probably smarter than your average moose or deer. The United States and Canada have thousands of miles of forested areas that Bigfoots could occupy unnoticed. A carcass dead in the forest under the right conditions can decompose beyond recognition in a matter of days. There are species discovered that scientists never knew about or thought to be extinct sometimes for millions of years. We don't really know what's out there... Still not really a conspiracy theory.

:lol: great stuff.

And yea, I actually checked it out before. It is hilarious how the government tells us what we see on google map does not exist. Makes me wonder what else the exist that the government deny.

Rather embarassingly I used to believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories of the Alex Jones variety. This Shia guy on Wikipedia introduced me to them. I used to think he was really cool. :crazyeye:

Alex Jones is such an unlikable douche & is capable of constucting whole elaborate theories out of a single newspaper article. My homeboy in California is big into various conspiracy theroies. He's the most successful person I know (created his own online business from hours of hard work & now pulls in about $60-70K a year). I think he doesn't want to believe global warming exists because his whole family lives in LA. I think, in general, it's easier for people to blame government for EVERYTHING instead of accepting that their fellow humans are just a little bit crazy & unpredicatble.

Certainly the US govt. could have done more to prevent 9/11. I would not be surprised if they knew it was coming (the army exercise they were having that day is just a bit too coincidental) but I don't think there was any controlled demolition.

The only conspiracy theories I support invariably involve reptilian-hybrids of some kind. When I'm perusing the market for interesting ideas, every other type of conspiracy theory just sounds too dumb to be true and I end up laughing at the source. Reptilian-humanoids having superior strength, intelligence and sexual drive to humans is pretty common knowledge anyway.

i believe that conspiracy theories are a conspiracy to hide the real conspiracies.

I voted yes! I subscribe to several actually:

1. The JFK assassination theory.
2. I believe the first couple of moon landings were fake, and the rest were real.
3. The USA is causing this economic crisis in order to turn public opinion toward the Amero, and the North American Union.
4. The 9/11 conspiracy.

I got one, beef comes from cows.

the company that my town contracts to pick up everyones garbage, is run by the mob

And Soylent Green is made of PEOPLE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory - Wow, that is a crap wiki page (its where OP got his quote form)

A Conspiracy (or believed Conspiracy) does not = Conspiracy theory. A Conspiracy theory refers to things like 9/11 was a inside job, the moon landing was faked, the NWO, or the fed was made by bankers to control America.

one that i've always thought was funny:

all blood banks are part of an international pyramid scheme headed by Dracula.

JFK, Roswell, maybe 9/11.

Top Bottom