1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Constant Production

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by Gster, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Gster

Gster Chieftain

I like the game but having to constantly select city production is a real pain in the later stages of the game. Every turn you have to select the same production you selected a few turns ago. There needs to be a way to shut down city production like all of the other CIV games. Really slows game play not to mention being a pain in the you know what.

2. WankIT

WankIT Chieftain

yea..I hate this as well. Whenever you get a lot of cities...you have to cycle through a lot of production things...they need to bring back the continuous capitalism....or be able to build excess military units and sell them like old civs used to allow you to do.

3. ShinigamiKenji

ShinigamiKenji King

I think they only need to add a production queue (and the possibility to repeat projects ad infinitum).

4. Yzman

Yzman Deity

They also need to streamline the spy game. I hate every few turns having to reselect the city, reselect the mission, especially when they are protecting a district.

They should make it where if something is protecting a district, they stay there until told otherwise. Otherwise I get in the situation where I am constantly trying to figure out what a spy was protecting because he gets removed from the district and the screen to reselect city pops up...it remembers nothing about what it was previously doing and makes it terribly tedious.

5. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

There's a ton of mods out there that add production queue. So until it's added by Firaxis you can use those. Same for counterspies.