contact victory problem

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by Rusty Nail, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Rusty Nail

Rusty Nail Warlord

I am having trouble with this. I completed the Transcendental Equation long ago. (by the way, where can I find evidence that I actually completed it? It is not listed under buildings and there does not seem to be a "projects" list anywhere. It is certainly not on the build list anymore). I have also launched three Deep Space Telescopes. But the Victory page says I have only completed one of two requirements. Do I have to do more to get the Beacon project on my wonders list? Any explanation?

2. True_Candyman

True_Candyman Emperor

I haven't done it myself yet, but from what i can understand, if you have researched the transcendental equation you have completed it, so check your tech web.

And the telescope is just an agonising wait that you must continue.

3. ScoutxD

ScoutxD Chieftain

You build the equation as a wonder, I think the telescope is a wait.

4. aguliondew

aguliondew Prince

The deep space telescope is just about waiting. it took me 20 turns to get the 2nd code on standard. It was a bit faster on quick. Still interesting that some players find the code from exploration.

5. fickle

fickle Chieftain

Each time I have done contact I get the deep space telescope first, then build the transcendental equation, by the time its done I can build the "decode signal" project and then the beacon.

6. Acken

Acken Deity

Ha this is how its supposed to work ? :crazyeye:

My first try at it I had the decode signal right away after some ruins.