1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Controlling more than one civ in each game

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by ShadowWarrior, Feb 24, 2018.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Chieftain

Grant us the ability to play as more than one civ in each game. If I am playing a game with three civs, grant us the ability to control all three, or just two of the three, or just one.

Also grant us the ability to be able to let the AI take over the civs we control in the midway, and regain control of the civs later when we choose to.

For example, if I am in a game where I am controlling China, Greek, and England, let us have the option of being able to relinquish control of Greek to the AI if we choose to. And later, we might decide we want to regain control of Greek again, and we should have that option, too.

2. Greywulf

Greywulf Chieftain

It's called "Hot seat".

conorbebe likes this.
  3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Chieftain

I have been playing Civ since Civ I was released two decades ago, and I never knew that there is this thing called Hot Seat. That is so embarrasing -_-;;; I need to prostrate and repent before the statue of Sid Meier for a whole day.

4. Karpius

Karpius Chieftain

I didn’t know about this hot Seat either! How does one do that?

5. conorbebe

conorbebe Chieftain

Click "Multiplayer" and then click "Hot Seat" :p

Greywulf likes this.