Conversations: Who's here, Who's not.

So who else do we want back (except the people who were banned as that may be considered PDMA if discussed in detail)

I always wonder what happened to @ParadigmShifter
He left of his own volition. I can't really elaborate because of PDMA. He really was a wonderfully funny fellow and I wish he were still around.
Didn't this happen at around the time when Abaddon and Boundless were banned?

Abaddon left in December 2011
Boundless left in March 2012 to spend more time with the lambs.
Mr Shifter in May 2012

His account was active just a few hours ago.

He hasn't posted in the last two weeks, yet. Don't worry, he'll be back in due time.

Dude's a rocket scientist! Sometimes he has better things to do with his time, I guessing, than post on a gaming site!

We might see these comments transplanted to the discussion thread, but I will point out that, unsurprisingly, I agree with Gori. Hobbs should be making up for lost gaming time.

We might see these comments transplanted to the discussion thread, but I will point out that, unsurprisingly, I agree with Gori. Hobbs should be making up for lost gaming time.

Moderator Action: What a good idea. Posts moved.

He was last on the site on Wednesday the 28th.

Does anyone know if @hobbsyoyo is okay? I feel like I haven't seen him post in forever.

Dude's a rocket scientist! Sometimes he has better things to do with his time, I guessing, than post on a gaming site!
Hey thanks for thinking of me guys. As it turns out, @Gori the Grey hit it on the nose. I've been really busy with work and got drafted into some tasks I didn't want to do. I was in a pretty foul mood for a minute and shied away from here.

I eventually had to get over it - all that happened was that I had to do some stuff I didn't like for a few days and in return I can keep the bullet point 'space pilot' on my resume un-ironically. That's a pretty fair trade in my book.

Last edited:
I eventually had to get over it - all that happened was that I had to do some stuff I didn't like for a few days and in return I can keep the bullet point 'space pilot' on my resume. That's a pretty fair trade in my book.

You flew a space? Very cool! I've only flown a couple letters and some punctuation marks.

Hey, without a little teasing you'd hardy know you were back.

You joke but that's the whole job for non-astronaut pilots: using the right letters and punctuation marks is the difference between a happy satellite and one that craters itself into Mars because of a typo. Space pilot sounds a lot sexier than keyboard jockey so I'll go with that.

So you get paid to do typo patrol? I might just have fallen in love.

You joke but that's the whole job for non-astronaut pilots: using the right letters and punctuation marks is the difference between a happy satellite and one that craters itself into Mars because of a typo.
Also making sure that it's using the right measurement systems,(i.e. not using imperial calculations for a metric probe and vice versa) like that one unhappy mars probe.....

The only time I have used imperial was in the construction of a small building to provide emergency cooling water for a nuclear power station.

Top Bottom