Conversations: Who's here, Who's not.

Guys, if you want to figure out if any specific person has been permabanned, do a member search. To the best of my knowledge, how XenForo works is that you are not able to view the profile of a banned person.
Yes, but people can also set their profiles to be private.

Oooh, I hadn't noticed.

Hmmmm, kinda? You don't have that many posts to remember.

You should waste more time in OT then.

You should waste more time in OT then.

I already am. 99% of my recent posts since I returned have been here. I haven't played civ 5 in a while and I don't have civ 6. Nor do I feel inclined to get civ 6.

I also forgot to mention CIVBE as well, but that's just a dead game now.

When putting someone's name into the "find a member" search bar, I've noticed that banned people's names don't auto-fill. Still I can still access their profiles regardless, that's the only way I can tell. :)

When putting someone's name into the "find a member" search bar, I've noticed that banned people's names don't auto-fill. Still I can still access their profiles regardless, that's the only way I can tell. :)
Staff can see things non-staff can't.

Yes. I was clearly implying that.

The bit where users have their usernames crossed out is also a potential hint.

The bit where users have their usernames crossed out is also a potential hint.
Some of those who were permabanned years ago when the forum was still vBulletin don't have their names crossed out. That's why there's some confusion as to who's absent by choice and who isn't.

So I know that @aimeeandbeatles is gone, but where are @hobbsyoyo and @Synsensa ?
Also defected to @timsup2nuthin's Discord site, maybe?

hobbs also has a newish baby to look after, so may not have as much time (or energy!) for CFCOT as he used to. Which sucks for us, but not for him (I hope).

Top Bottom