Cool Pictures 11: If You're Cool And You Know It Clap Your Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

A number of moorland fires affected parts of the north of England in 2018 and photographer Anthony Devlin managed to juxtapose the full Moon as it rose above the flames on the moors between Dovestones and Buckton Vale, in Stalybridge, Greater Manchester.

What Jupiter's south pole looks like in visible light only.

Cool image. The three blue dots near the center are the tops of alien cities that float in Jupiter's atmosphere and harvest energy from its vast clouds and winds. You will also notice that they are aligned to match the pyramids a Giza, further proof that our human origins are actually from space faring aliens. Antenna that used to be atop the pyramids were the connection devices used by our very ancient ancestors to call "home". That was before the disaffected underclass rose up in rebellion and banished the Jupiterians from earth. This is the secret knowledge revealed in the ancient myths of Lemuria and Sumeria (notice the almost identical names!).

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Do you have a link for this.
I'm sorry, but such links are only available to those who know the secrets of the seal. Sumerian-seal-AO22347-louvre.jpg

Something tells me that things might have turned out a little badly for the photographer when the eagle reached him/her...

It is only a bald eagle after all, impressive but mostly harmless, if it were a golden eagle otoh i would run.

It is only a bald eagle after all, impressive but mostly harmless, if it were a golden eagle otoh i would run.

Harmless is relative. This isn't one of the largest species of eagle. But it's still a predatory animal large enough to do some real damage.

Harmless is relative. This isn't one of the largest species of eagle. But it's still a predatory animal large enough to do some real damage.
Bald eagle is larger than golden eagle in fact. But size isn't everything. The bald eagle is a fisher eagle, it has a strong beak to tear apart fish, but the legs and claws are not that powerful. The golden eagle otoh predates on mammals and have deadly claws, it can kill animals much larger than itself like deer, goats and even wolves. Maybe the most vicious predator pound for pound.

Dont understand that fixation of jumping into water from high and dangerous places with risk of death or worse: become tetraplegic.

Be extremely careful with that boys, particularly in rocky places.

Dont understand that fixation of jumping into water from high and dangerous places with risk of death or worse: become tetraplegic.

Be extremely careful with that boys, particularly in rocky places.
Adrenalin rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom