Cool Pictures 12: "Every picture tells a story!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man with posture , who is he ?

edit : looks a bit like a "beduffled" Kyriakos :D

@Cutlass you need to post a few large, rectangular, 4k, desktop suitable, pics that offer beach or forest scenes. Not so much, mountains. No need for people or animals. Background suitable for icon visibility, but not black like space pics. :D

Last edited:
Those are an amazing pictures ! Mr. @Cutlass :thumbsup:

@AdamCrock That is not 4k and would look terrible stretched as a desktop. :p

I think they're sexy :) and have this amazing British accent OMG ! ....

@Cutlass you need to post a few large, rectangular, 4k, desktop suitable, pics that offer beach or forest scenes. Not so much, mountains. No need for people or animals. Background suitable for icon visibility, but not black like space pics. :D
I did some searching, out of curiosity. There is quite a variety available.

Which season do you prefer?

@Valka D'Ur I tend to shy away from winter. I'd love to see some of what you have found.

I'm sure you can find your own desktop pictures.

:p

@Valka D'Ur I tend to shy away from winter. I'd love to see some of what you have found.
Summer and autumn, then?

No humans, animals, or mountains... are things like bridges okay? There are some beautiful photos of the rainforest in British Columbia but some have bridges or lookout platforms.

I didn't look for beaches, since the sandy kind isn't really my thing, but something like a riverbed or streambed in the forest can be very relaxing.

How dark is too dark?

You'd hate my desktop wallpaper. It's from one of the Jewel Match games and it's a stone castle high in the mountains in a remote area and everything is covered in snow. And I wouldn't mind being there right now, because it's waaaay too hot here (it's extra humid in the apartment due to the water leaking from the suite above me; I've got fans going to try to dry it out until the carpet guy comes back tomorrow).

Show me something and it might prove a useful guide.

Okay, here are three to start. The two suspension bridge ones are in BC. I'm not sure where the photo of the walkway in the forest was taken.

suspension-bridge1.jpg

suspension-bridge2.jpg

rainforest-trail1.jpg

If you'd prefer no signs of human artifacts, there are plenty of those available as well. The second suspension bridge was featured in the old 1990s TV series The Crow: Stairway to Heaven, as the bridge some of the characters crossed over between the Land of the Living and the Land of the Dead. Add some mist, and it's suitably spooky.

Now, however, it's part of the tourist experience. I'll see if I can find some photos of the places I've been (though it's hard to find photos of BC that don't include mountains). It's too bad I can't just take something from the family photo album, since my dad and I took pictures in the forest in China Beach Provincial Park (it's a 20-minute hike down to the beach from the parking area, and there are signs along the way to watch out for bears; the last painting my grandmother did was of the actual beach).

Lovely! Thanks. :D

Lovely! Thanks. :D
So one of them is a winner? :)

The temperate rainforest in BC is incredible. There's every shade of green you could imagine, and it's one of the places I've been that produces instant relaxation.

This is one of the pictures I remember seeing online some time back, of the park near Capilano Suspension Bridge. I've never been there, but it looks like it would be an amazing experience.

Capilano-Suspension-Bridge-Park.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom