Cool Pictures 12: "Every picture tells a story!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture looks so darn good ! My first thought - This looks like taken from the last scene of "The Castaway" (with Tom Hanks)

Spoiler the actual scene :

There is something meaningful there in that vastness of space, and "choosing Your path" vibe while on the crossroads. Definitely America is not a place for agoraphobic people though :D

You make great pictures @cardgame ! ;)

@Broken_Erika
AAAARRRGGGHHHH I book marked that picture last night to post here but forgot about it!

That fungus inspired the game The Last of Us (I should really stop talking about that game). Here's some pictures of the zombies in the game and then a picture of a cordiceps-infected wasp:
Spoiler :

It's called the zombie fungus because it takes over the brain of the insects it infects and forces them to climb high branches so they can die in place and sprout fruiting bodies that shower the area with spores to infect more insects. The game is premised on this fungus infecting humans and turning them into zombies to further spread the fungus.

A 6-foot caiman fights a 29-foot anaconda in Pantanal, Brazil, photographed by Kevin Dooley.

It appears the caiman won.

twins1.jpg

ı don't like fancy colours , ı don't like sharkmouths , ı can't say ı would like any of the Sundowners crews , but hey , it really means when it comes to that ı have been promising that it will be only helicopters , tiltrotors and them Phantoms so that nobody will be able to say there was anything that stopped Athens doing it has been begging to do like since 1950s or 60s . See , nothing between P-47

04.jpg

to T-47

paul-massey-incom-t47.jpg
, only Phantoms . Not because this is a thread of pictures but like ı have so much fans who expect this and short of this there might be , you know , a real war ? Am so serious that ı will not blame the Stuntwoman for this post .

Yes, let's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom