Cool Pictures 12: "Every picture tells a story!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Center for PostNatural History
A ribless mouse embryo, created in the laboratory to explore the function of Hox genes.
ribless.png

Dreams of summer...

Swimmer inn Cyprus.jpg

It's like a bunch of Stormtroopers, Fremen, and bikers got together after consulting Henry VIII for fashion advice on a certain article, and had a transporter accident.

That said, CFC is to be congratulated. I heard of this fiasco via my email notifications here well before anything was sent from the news site I'm subscribed to.

Spoiler :
Ok, in some universe, all the bulls are fully decked, gas mask and visor. Then there's this perch lipped riot cop chick, mask off, visor up....now, check out the trump guy on the left...he looks up at her and pisses his pants! Check it....he did!

Ok, in some universe, all the bulls are fully decked, gas mask and visor. Then there's this perch lipped riot cop chick, mask off, visor up....now, check out the trump guy on the left...he looks up at her and pisses his pants! Check it....he did!
There are many plausible theories.
Maybe he asked someone he met in a bar last night to keep her riot gear on.
Today he might have recognised a close relative and was happy to see her.
Could be an excess of patriotism.

Birdjaguar, why did you specifically highlight that one officer?

edit: I mean bernie14

Cut and paste it as a new pic?

6 January 2021

0hhz3er0ufa61.jpg

You are misinformed. The incident you claim never happened. There was absolutely no basis in fact for such a reckless and unfounded claim. As CNN reports the officer simply had a stroke and fell down. No protester struck the officer and the whole thing as captured on video by CCTV.

Oerdin, Friday at 6:55 AM in forum: Off-Topic

Last edited:
Last edited:
Took this the other day at my new work place. Majestic.

And this will grace as a big ass picture the new apartment I am moving to shortly. The most beautiful and meaningful picture I know, to this day.

But without the youtube bars, obviously.

Attachments

• IMG-20201102-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20201102-WA0003.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 223
  • See.jpg
    See.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 218
Birdjaguar, why did you specifically highlight that one officer?

edit: I mean bernie14
She looks pretty hot....dated a chick in college who fantasized about being a cop

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-11_11-41-48.png
    upload_2021-1-11_11-41-48.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 24
Heh. Clever. :)

Heh. Clever. :)
One of the nature documentaries on BBC Earth is about how some animals are so good at camouflage that you have no idea they're there until they move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom