Cool Pictures III: Bringing Gladness to a Weary Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

That optical illusion is intense.

EDIT: contribution(s)

Education is the best provision for old age.

Minimalist business cards.

Weapons of the Libyan rebels.

"Rebel fighters launch rockets against Qaddafi forces at the frontline along the western entrance of Ajdabiyah April 21, 2011. (Reuters/Amr Abdallah Dalsh)"

"A Libyan rebel fighter, in a vehicle rigged with armor plating, flashes a victory sign at a territory taken from forces loyal to Muammar Qaddafi, after rebels pushed several kilometers in the direction of Zlitan, west of the rebel-held port city of Misrata, on June 13, 2011. (Reuters/Zohra Bensemra)"

"A Libyan rebel plugs his ears as rebels fire a rocket at troops loyal to Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi on the road between Ajdabiya and Brega, Libya, on Thursday, March 31, 2011. (AP Photo)"

"A Libyan rebel adds an aluminum ring to a used rocket-propelled grenade (RPG), which will be refitted with high explosives and reused, at a weapons workshop in Misrata, on May 29,2011. (Reuters/Zohra Bensemra)"

"A rebel fighter rests on a weapon mounted on the back of a pickup truck on the front line between them and Muammar Qaddafi forces, 30 km south of Misrata, Libya, on Friday, May 27, 2011. (AP Photo/Rodrigo Abd)"

"IN-E-BRI-ATE! IN-E-BRI-ATE! IN-E-BRI-ATE!"

I still don't understand it :p

edit for contribution:

Spoiler :

I love the Viennese museum. I'm going to move in there as my new bachelor pad!

Haven't contributed in a while. Hope Hengsha's good enough for now.

Bullet shot through playdough.

A lot of birds

Best. Final Boss. Ever.

Spoiler :

Also here's 2 cute corgi puppies:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom