Cool Pictures XIII: Artistry is Everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giant moon.jpg

That really is an amazing shot! I am surprised there are no animals in shot.. but that might be a result of the way the photo is taken?
Corals are animals... ;)

Less glib, but that shot will have been taken at extremely close range, maybe only a half-metre or so from the coral, so anything mobile will likely have made itself scarce already, either fleeing the photographer, or during the preflash.

It's also sunset(?), so most of the day-shift will be putting themselves to bed, but it may not yet be dark enough for the night-time critters to feel safe coming out.

EDITED

Last edited:
I'm not sure mobile animals work to such a shift pattern, the flash is the most likely culprit!

October’s best science images

When photographer Zack Clothier came to check on his carefully positioned woodland camera trap, he found his set-up trashed and covered in bear slobber. The last frame it captured: a large grizzly bear looking directly into the lens.

Drone footage shows the scale of devastation following the eruption of the Cumbre Vieja volcano on the Spanish island of La Palma.

And who says they are not making more beachfront property? It is time to buy while prices are low!

Warcraft as imagined by the AI.

Attachments

• Warcraft.jpg
    Warcraft.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 97
So a Sonic pumped on steroids?
Not entirely wrong, I suppose (? I haven't played WoW)
More like a synthesised version of a Protoss and a Marine/Knight. Come to think of it is probably a mathematical average version of a concept. Yuck :p

I should try to run "Starcraft" through this thing.

Yellow (gold?) and blue is a very strange coexistence of colors, imo. Very vibrant, but rather... dumb? :)

I recall how stupid the robots in most 80s anime looked to me, due to the ridiculous color arrangements.

Yellow (gold?) and blue is a very strange coexistence of colors, imo. Very vibrant, but rather... dumb? :)
Say that to his face ;)

This is Starcraft.

Anyway, here's a link if anyone wants to play with it.

Attachments

• Starcraft.jpg
    Starcraft.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 91
This is Starcraft.

Anyway, here's a link if anyone wants to play with it.

Eh, I gave the input "Greek", and after 3 long minutes it came up with this strange reply:

upload_2021-11-6_11-42-56.png

What does the russian text say?
If this is generated, I suppose it picked the blue color, but the car is a bit more cryptic (holiday or some tenuous connection of that type? I am very disappointed by russian AI :p )

What does the russian text say?

The text offers you to share the result and to load an app for "faster results".

Could you try "Kenshi"? Its a game title, just for laughs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom