1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Copper Kettle or Wild Amber?

Discussion in 'Team SANCTA' started by Krill, Jan 8, 2009.

?

What should the name of our second city be?

Poll closed Jan 12, 2009.
  1. Copper Kettle

53.8%
  2. Wild Amber

46.2%
  3. Bananaville

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Krill

Krill Chieftain

So...sorry for the delay, I kinda forgot about this whilst I was madly trying to sim out the best way to get the oracle. So, vote on your preference, and we'll see what happens.

Screenshot of the city:

Spoiler :

2. AutomatedTeller

AutomatedTeller Frequent poster

Can someone explain to me the bananas thing? I'm playing a team called bananas over on apolyton, Memphus likes calling his city bananas and now this.

I mean,I know they are the perfect fruit... but I've missed something along the way, I think.

3. Krill

Krill Chieftain

Oh, on Apolyton the abstain option in a poll is traditionally based on something to do with bananas.

Oh, and as to most screwed up MTDG ever...I've played in worse ones. Though I'd probably say that looking at the MTDGs over here on CFC have been monumentaly boring (the CIV one had incredably basic land layout that lead to boring geopolitics and the C3C one was even worse than that IMO...not to say that hte winning teams didn't deserve to win, but from a game theory PoV they were pretty simple to predict).

4. AutomatedTeller

AutomatedTeller Frequent poster

oh - I edited out my snarky remarks about the other game ;)

btw - well done on the admin stuff.

5. Krill

Krill Chieftain

nah, the snarky comments are appropriate; me offering to be admin was the only way to get that game back on track in a quick manner and I need some entertainment for when this game is going slow ;)